Can I come in for Acupuncture when I’m sick?
Yes, Do come in when you are sick! My work will help you move through distress and illness much faster. In addition, we will strengthen the deficiency that made you sick in the first place so that you build up more resilience when the next challenge comes your way!
I heard that Acupuncture helps with backache and headaches. What else does Acupuncture treat?
Great question! People often think Acupuncture only helps to alleviate pain or treats sports injuries. Integrative Acupuncture works on all levels of being. To give you a few examples, here are some conditions I treated in the last two months.
- grief around loss of a pet
- sinus congestion
- neuropathy after surgery
- anxiety and depression
- stress around eating patterns and weight
- stress from a pending divorce
- unbalanced thyroid function
- chronic sciatica or back pain
- stress from changing jobs
- stress from moving
- digestive upset/diarrhea/constipation
- emotional/spiritual crisis
- menopause and PMS